FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Did I do something wrong? Asking for a 2nd drink in C+.
Old Jun 28, 2016, 9:51 pm
dgtsf

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Delta Gold, Alaska 75K, United & American nobody b/c who'd ever fly them
Originally Posted by BJM
The real question is: Should you TATTLE on the flight attendant?

Tattling

*The child tattling wants to get someone else in trouble or avoid blame.
*The child tattling may have something to gain; attention, popularity.
*No one is hurt or in danger.
*It is not an important problem, and can be solved without an adult.
*The child threatens to tell on another in order to control the other child.

SOURCE:togetheragainstbullying.org/the-difference-between-telling-and-tattling

And if that is not enough drink for thought...
Consider while you are sipping your gin and tonic, or water, or Coke;

Over 3/4 of a Billion people in the world do not have access to safe clean drinking water.
Huh? Where did this come from? Is this a thinly veiled attempt to ridicule me for suggesting that service I ostensibly paid for but isn't being delivered is a poor sense of priorities given how many all over the world live on almost nothing?

Well, you're right. It's a first world problem. But it doesn't negate the question of value/service, but nor did anything I said imply it's a major issue.

But since YOU brought it up... Incidentally, I work professionally in public policy, have actually campaigned for candidates of multiple political parties rather than just mouth off about it on social media, have served in humanitarian and military service for 12 years, worked for several nonprofits for years, and have raised a collective total of nearly $30 million to fight poverty and improve education.

What have YOU done?

#GetOffMyThread