FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - TSA shoved me, called me a "d**k head", and threatend to kill me!
Old Aug 19, 2003, 10:37 pm
Fenito

I agree, but with a situation where the TSA has no control over the buildings construction, there isn't much they can do. So they have to improvise. And yes I do know that releasing classified info to public is illegal. I currently have 15 family members in various agencies within the government including CIA, FBI, DEA, FAA and military. So needless to say I know a little about the repocussions of spilling your guts. But at every airport where TSA handles security, they have no control over the way the building was constructed. They can however submit plans to add an office or something, which has to be approved by the airport authority and a design team has to be brought in and blah blah blah which takes time. So until they get that done, they can't do anything about it except use the facilities they have. That is the only point I am trying to get across. Yes I agree that giving out sensitive info in public is illegal but in this situation, once the pax was asked to leave and refused, it became a problem. The problem was handled very badly and unprofessionally. But it was still a problem.