FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - TSA shoved me, called me a "d**k head", and threatend to kill me!
Old Aug 18, 2003, 11:43 pm
Fenito

I appreciate your comments SDF_traveler. It is true that the pax had every right to stand there as long as they weren't disturbing the meeting, but once asked to leave they should do so. It may be a public place but you have to respect those in charge. And yes, I understand the idiocy of saying the TSA is in charge but it's true. Lets say you were parked on the side of a road and an officer said you had to move along because they were going to need that space for something, and you said "F" you it's a public place. What do you think would happen? Just trying to sum it up there. But indeed they handled the situation completely wrong. They should have asked the gentleman to move along and if he refused get law enforcement to remove him. I'm sure many people would want to hear what we talk about. But believe it or not, we do have security sensitive information that cannot be discussed and shouldn't be discussed in public. Some things I could care less about telling the public because it wouldn't do any harm. But some things we just can't discuss and people don't understand that because of the current way TSA operates. If we were 100% consistent and 100% professional people wouldn't mind the security. But because of the way we operate now, I can understand why people do not take us seriously when we say we can't divulge security sensitive information. I'm glad I am able to shed a little light on the TSA side of things. I will always be as much help as I can.