FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Pencil sharpeners?
View Single Post
Old Aug 17, 2003, 8:49 am
Leigh

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by OrlandoFlyer:
This kind of reasoning makes more of a joke of the TSA than it is already is. It implies that the TSA is not under control, but rather out of control. TSA personnel make up their own rules under the guise of SOPs. Crazy!</font>
Unfortunately, I must agree. It's the higher-ups like the FSD's that need to get this under control. How to do this is the question. When dealing with the human factor, it's quite a challenge. Funny, after being certified, we were all "welcomed" to the military. I quote "Welcome...You're all in the military now". In hind sight--Sooo, true! I'm not a military lady so to speak. I did enjoy my stint there especially my co-workers, passengers I met and even former co-workers and friends I hadn't seen in a while. (and No, I did't give any slack because I knew them) A lot of celebrities and athletes, fine looking men--one in particular and my frequent weekly travelers were awesome. Just try to remember that screeners deal with the ever changing procedures too and can be just as or more frustrated with them as you, there are reasons why procedures change. Hope this helps you in your next travel experience