FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Feedback thread for the official EY Lurker, EtihadHelp
Old Jun 24, 2016, 11:02 pm
EtihadHelp
Company Representative, Etihad

Etihad Airways

Dear Lorenzo Poletti

Thanks for taking the time to contact us. We'd like to help, kindly send us your booking reference or ticket number (starting 607) We will contact our team and ask them to confirm.
Please be aware all flights are subject to change, however we will get more clarification on this for you.

We hope to hear back from you soon to assist further *Gill

Originally Posted by Lorenzo Poletti
Hello,

i have a booking on the MXP>AUH>SIN route in J this August. Although my final destination will be BKK i specifically booked SIN (taking an extra SIN>BKK flight afterwards, taking more time AND money) to get the new business studio on the 787-9.

A few days ago i received a mail stating that my flight had changed (it now departs 5m earlier and arrives 5 earlier obviously)

I started checking on a few websites and beginning June 19th the AUH>SIN route (EY470) has been flown with A330. Which honestly pisses me off (I have already flown the "old" J product many times and although it's ok i really wanted to try the new one)

Will this still be the case in August? Etihad phone helpline told me it's still planned on a 787 (and so do dummy bookings on etihad webpage) but they are often clueless

Thanks