FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - London Marriott Hotel Park Lane, United Kingdom [Master Thread]
Old Jun 23, 2016, 8:56 am
UKOK

We stayed for five nights on points in connecting King / Twin rooms with my tween boys two weeks ago. It was a very enjoyable stay - the rooms and beds are super comfortable and quiet. I'm gold but was not able to secure a view (we looked at the back of a building on the lowest floor) as the hotel was sold out but was offered lounge access for the kids which was great. The lounge is really good for snacks in the evening. We were able to make a meal out of it one night - Chicken curry, couscous, salad, cheese and crackers, fruit salad was a typical night. The breakfast was always the same - cheesy eggs and sausages were the only hot options but plenty of pastries.

My only complaint would be the lack of a business center or even a computer with a printer. Trying to print boarding passes involves sending an email to the front desk which they will print and bring to your room. Thankfully I wasn't trying to do anything more complicated than that.