FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Please do not lock your luggage
View Single Post
Old Jan 28, 2003, 3:51 pm
tsadude

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Buster:
Am I the only one who doubts whether tsadude really works for the TSA? His flippant remarks and hostile, arrogant tone are far from professional. I took the time to write a thoughtful, measured response to his posts. Did I get a response? No. (Actually, that does sound like the TSA...) Instead, he has chosen to make sarcastic posts that seem designed to anger us and bait us. tsadude's remarks are only making us think worse of the TSA and making us more and more suspicious of TSA policy. If this is truly how the TSA views us (with absolutely no respect), then I really don't want to support it or its policies.</font>
You would never know it if you met me at the airport. Here at this board, I am free to view my personal feeling as a regular person off of the clock. The sad thing is that like I stated before, the ticket agents and skycaps truly dislike those of you who show how much of an a$$ some of you can be. You have no respect for others and demand to be treated like a god. Just yesterday I tried to do something nice. Someone left a locked golf container and I paged the person twice and the airlines tried twice also. After about an hour I started to break off the lock to check this back which had alarmed in the machine. The guy shows up and cannot understand that he was not supposed to not lock up his bags. I asked where he got his ticket and showed him the BIG sign that explained this. He still was clueless and wanted me to pay for a new bag. Isent him back to the ticket counter to talk with the manager who told him the same thing I did, do not lock your bags. I did not have to page this person at all. All of the screeners will probably not page anyone now that they witnessed this.