FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Despite TSA's best efforts, prohibited items still get thru the security checkpoints
Old Jan 15, 2003, 7:55 am
Spiff
Moderator: Coupon Connection & S.P.A.M

Programs: Destination Unknown, TSA Disparager Diamond (LTDD)
Welcome to FlyerTalk.

Your job adds nothing to aircraft safety when you harass people without some valid reason for doing so. Nothing. Wow, you found a knife or some matches. Big deal. You did not find a terrorist.

Your job is an affront to the 4th Amendment and the principles upon which this nation was founded. Why don't you pull your own head out and read the US Constitution, the Bill of Rights, or even a US History book?

As long as your job involves harassing people without reason, you can expect cold contempt.

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by TSA@ABQREBEL:
Spiff it really blows my mind people like you exsist. You and other people see a upgrade in security as harassment but I bet that the people that lost their lives on 9/11 would have wished that the United States had implamented these security upgrades along time ago. Israel has had this kind of security for sometime and has not had a severe incident due to them. So, PULL YOUR HEAD OUT and let us do our jobs!!!!</font>

------------------
"Give me Liberty or give me Death." - Patrick Henry