FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Four Points by Sheraton Seattle Airport South SEA [Master Thread]
Old Jun 18, 2016, 11:24 am
FlyerBeek

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP (3MM), DL PM, BONVOY TITANIUM, HYATT GLOBALIST, HILTON DIAMOND, IHG DIAMOND AMB, et al
Completed a quick overnight stay here a couple of weeks ago. Very impressed with this property overall - definitely not your typical North American Four Points. Front desk manager mentioned the property was originally intended to be under a different brand, hence the more upscale look.

Highlights:
- airport shuttle was not operating either for my arrival or departure. Hotel reimbursed cab fare, which is actually preferable since you don't need to wait on the shuttle.
- upgraded to a two floor loft suite upon check-in. I was really surprised, since I didn't even realize this property had suites and my reservation had previously indicated an upgrade to a corner room. The suite was beautiful in a contemporary Four Points style, with a large living room area, dining alcove, gas fireplace, massive floor-to-ceiling windows, and upstairs bed.
- staff was without fault, everyone encountered was exceedingly friendly and service-oriented.

I would not hesitate to stay here again if needing a quick overnight near SEATAC.