FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Montreal Le Meridien [Master Thread]
View Single Post
Old Jun 18, 2016, 7:50 am
InHouseCounsel

Programs: UA 1K/1MM; Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist,
I have stayed here quite a bit over the past three or four years. While the lobby renovation is a huge improvement the room, hallways and general atmosphere are meh. As a upgrade has always been a "junior suite" which is just a larger corner room. Not even a partial room divider like a lot of other junior suites. Many times the door locks and a/c do not function and require a call to maintenance. On the other hand staff is friendly and helpful each time.

My biggest gripe is the bathroom. The tub always looks like it has not seen a brush or any bleach in a long, long time. I would not take a bath in it.

Only valet parking, but they are efficient. You leave the car around the corner in a hotel only loading area. I prefer self parking, and the self parking at the Sheraton is cheaper.

Why do I stay there? Can often find rates from $100-$135 CAD, often half or less than the Sheraton or W. If the bump the point or price, the equation changes.