FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - W Hotel Bogota [Master Thread]
View Single Post
Old Jun 18, 2016, 1:31 am
TravelinSperry

Programs: UA 1MM, AA Plat, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob, IHG ♢ Amb, Hilton ♢, Hertz Pres
Just checked in. Cost 38,000 pesos via Uber Black to the hotel from the airport (about $13 USD) and took less than 30 minutes without traffic (shocked there was no traffic).

Was upgraded to a Fantastic Suite which is a nice large loft style suite. Check in was super friendly and fast. I went to the bar tonight and had a few drinks. Loud club style music with DJs but you could chat at the bar. Martinis were about $10 ea. Beer is cheap-ish in comparison.

Room has a comfy bed and has an iron and safe and huge bathtub. The lighting leaves a lot to be desired, took me 10 minutes to figure it all out. But otherwise I'm pretty happy. Left a plate of fruit as Plat amenity. Only 2 small bottles of free water. Hopefully they refill daily.

I used the book 2 get 3 rate (Z3H) and it only cost me $80 USD + taxes. Can't beat that rate!

Haven't had breakfast or used the gym yet. Will report back re that. Sadly to get breakfast had to give up Plat 500 pt amenity.

Internet is decent but less than 5 Mpbs up/down. It's $12 a day (free for Platinums).