FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - (Master Thread) except ANA (NH) using VS points.
Old Jun 17, 2016, 4:56 pm
mintcilantro

Programs: whatever comes with CCs
Originally Posted by lyniguez
So i've been on/off the phone with Virgin Atlantic for the past few days trying to get an exact booking for my family. They've only been able to release 2 of the 4 that I need every time. Tried doing all 4, 2 and 2, and each one separately to no avail.

I messaged Virgin America to see if they could help me out and release some awards seats. This is the response I got and i found it VERY helpful.

The only way to book a fight through Virgin Atlantic would be to go to the web site, click on "Contact Us/FAQs and from there click on the email icon. On the Email Us page, click on the button next to ELEVATE and from there fill out all the necessary information. By the question that asks "Elevate Help Request" you will then click on the button that says "Redeem Points With Our Partner Airlines". From there you can request to book rewards flights throught Virgin Atlantic.
Hope this helps.
so what was the outcome. You emailed VX to book VX operated flights with your VS miles and it worked?