FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Horrific United Flight Attendant - what to do
Old Jun 17, 2016, 11:53 am
puddinhead

Location: LAS - where you can get married and divorced in the same 24 hour period. Perfect for the woman who's saving herself for marriage and the man who wants a one night stand.
Programs: DL DM, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond, Marriott Platinum, UA, AA, AS, WN kettle, Hertz PC
I don't fly UA. In the late 70's and 80's we used to refer to the UA staff as SkyNazi's. Always surly or nasty. My break point was refusal to accommodate us (group of 30 flying 4 times a week, 30 weeks a year on unrestricted Y tickets) on something that wasn't way out of the ordinary and they said no. I moved our travel to AA and actually got a call from a VP at UA. This was in the pre-FF days. AA held flights for us on a couple of occasions - in the early 80's.

Over the years I've flown on UA on a one flight basis (usually from IIROPS) hoping it would be better but it never was. They are better than Spirit or Allegiant but that isn't much.