FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Prague, Czech Republic
Old Jun 16, 2016, 1:01 pm
bennos

Programs: Newly minted free agent; MR LT(!)TE, HH SE, BA SECM, DL MM, UA PS, 2V Fanboi, CBP GE
Note the Marriott is currently renovating its fitness center. Guests are redirected to the Boscolo, includes access to its awesome pool.

Once the renovation is complete, I suspect the Marriott will have the nicer fitness center (not counting the pool). While the Boscolo is gorgeous, the fitness center is just average by European standards (adequate but not exceptional).

Back at the Marriott, lounge breakfast is eggs/cooked meat/oatmeal/breads/cheese/sliced meat/yogurt/fruit/cereal. I'd call it average by international standards.

Evening snacks are pretty nice, three hot options plus various small salads, etc. Dessert usually includes three or four main options plus various small snack items. Slightly above average by international standards. Beer and wine from 5:30 - 9:30, I don't recall seeing hard liquor.

The rooms look recently renovated. Power everywhere, with three types of ports: Type E (EU with grounding pin), Type B (US, but I think it's 230V) by the desk, and USB by the desk and bed. The desk is a bit small, but serviceable. The chair is not ergonomic. Bathroom is typical European Marriott.

BTW, there's also an indoor connection to the metro. On the lobby level, use the doors at the end of the hallway to the right of the elevators.