FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DISCUSSION for Hilton Honors Hotels in Thailand {THA}
Old Jun 16, 2016, 12:44 pm
gav0106

Programs: HH Diamond, BA Gold, IHG Gold, Oman Gold
Conrad for me

Originally Posted by Not Built for Winter
Sorry if this has been addressed elsewhere. The only threads I could find were a really outdated one and the general Thailand thread. I'm not a regular Hilton customer, but I've recently status-matched to Diamond, and I'm trying to decide between the three Hilton properties in Bangkok (not considering the DT). At the moment, they all cost the same if I do cash and points. This will be our first visit to Thailand. We'll be in Bangkok for two nights, and we'd like to do some touristy things, but it's also a bit of a romantic trip, so we'd like a hotel that has a more relaxed, vacation vibe, versus all business (ie impersonal). The Hilton Sukhumvit seems to be in a convenient location and it's newer, but the Millennium looks like it has a more impressive pool and the views, and then Conrad just seems more up-market. Which would better suit our needs and provide the best Diamond perks???
Hi! We are just back from BKK. 2nd time and we went with Conrad, excellent hotel.
It has a good feel to it, nearest the airport and beside metro so easy to get around. Also shops beside it if you need.

I booked on sale rate an exec corner room 1st night, then a basic room for 2nd night as we were leaving at 0205 in am. Got upgrade to exec king suite for both nights. 1st stay we booked standard room and got Terrace Suite with outside area. Lounge is very good with nice food in evening and good breakfast. I like the pool and gym

Millenium Hilton last time was good as well. For me not so easy to get too. Upgrade there was good as well from standard to suite. Lounge is very good with excellent views. Pool is nicer here.

For me the Conrad takes it if rates are the same

Enjoy your trip