FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FHR Experience Las Vegas Hotels only (2015 - 2019)
Old Jun 12, 2016, 10:09 pm
hiima

Programs: AA EXP OWE, DL DM ST+, AS MVPG, UA, BA, WN CP, Hyatt E, Ritz Plat, HH GM
Originally Posted by roder
I just completed a stay using FHR At the Delano.

At check-in, the woman at the front desk mentioned that the daily breakfast credit starts on the FIRST day of your stay, and does not qualify for the LAST day of your stay. She said that this was part of their recently re-negotiated contract with AMEX and it made no sense to her either. I had to argue pretty aggressively, as this policy is absurd, but she agreed to honor the credit on the last day vs the first day.

The breakfast charges from the last day were not automatically removed from my bill, and I had to call and have them manually removed (and again, having to argue a bit). Also the $100 credit did not automatically post either.

Anyone else with a similar experience? I don't understand why you would get a breakfast credit on the day of check-in, when you may not be in the room until 4PM vs check-out when you waking up in the room AND have a late check-out with FHR.
Cause the Delano is garbage? I highly doubt this move is by amex, it's just too stupid.