FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [ARCHIVE] Hilton Family MVP Rate - 2016 through 2019
Old Jun 12, 2016, 11:39 am
RogerD408
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LTG (EXP), Hilton Silver (Dia), Marriott LTP (PP), SPG LTG (P) > MPG LTPP
Originally Posted by nycatl
Checked HHonors website (hhonors3) this morning to confirm reservations for upcoming week/book for future, and the MVP code was not valid - fortunately, noticed the link in the WIKI (hiltonfamilymvp) to a dedicated website to manage transactions.

Anyone else encountered this, or, is it old news, and I'm late to the party (though I seem to recall it working from the main HHonors website earlier in the week)

In any case, thanks to those who keep the WIKIs current...

EDIT : Just went back through thread (milepost #1157/April 2016) and saw that others encountered same - interested that I had no issues using the code from April through today...BTW, WIKI should read 2016, not 2015.
The rate codes are loaded by each property. Wild guess is some took longer to properly load the codes so some showed up for use by the main booking page while using the MVP web page is being loaded. And it appears the old MVP web page has the old rate details specifying a sports affiliation is required, but they aren't asking for it at check-in.