FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA Lounge Database | Europe
View Single Post
Old Jun 11, 2016, 2:12 pm
Jordan D

Programs: BA Gold, CX Gold (OW Sapphire), Hilton Gold, SPG Gold, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
It's in the Wiki, so you need the full site version to see it. No BA lounge facilities I'm afraid in Bodrum, there is the Airport's own business lounge, the Comfort Lounge on the upper level above the main departure concourse, this is available to Priority Pass cardholders. It's big and modern, with a typical if unexciting range of food and drinks. I think international alcohol has to be paid for, but local beer is free, or something similar. You can also pay on the door. Bodrum airport is quite large and efficient, they have to process a lot of charters at late hours, and usually the BA services are in the quieter periods. The lounge is at the opposite end of the airport to the BA gate, which makes it a bit of a hike.
Bah. Sorry - I looked under the Turkey post for BJV and missed the wiki; now opened on a computer and can see that.

Somewhat frustrating - was hoping he and his partner could enjoy the lounge pre-flight as neither have flown Club Europe (or any Business Class) before, so would have been a nice pre-flight element. Not to be. Disappointing BA didn't arrange anything with the airport for the comfort lounge.