FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Please post your Radisson Rewards Elite experiences
Old Jun 9, 2016, 4:51 pm
466SHH

Radisson Blu Astorija, Vilnius, Lithuania

- What is your Club Carlson status? Gold
- Where did you stay? (Brand, Location, Country) Radisson Blu Astorija, Vilnius Lithuania
- Were you (or for multi-stayers are you generally) happy with the hotel/stay? Yes
- Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive? 2 Standard rooms on 442 rate. My room was larger and had a nicer view than my traveling companion's, which had no view at all.
- Did you receive elite benefits? Nice note and plate of assorted whole fruit in room. Upgraded view, as described above.

Hotel is in the center of Old Town. Staff was helpful with regard to confirming car reservation for me (I don't speak Lithuanian) and in locating parking -- there is none associated with the hotel. Hotel gets a lot of tour groups so plan your breakfast time to avoid them (there is a bulletin board to the left of the reception desk where the tour groups post their schedules - we learned to check it and plan breakfast accordingly).