FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Star Alliance Gold Track (new common *A branding for Premier security)
Old Jun 9, 2016, 1:33 am
aznhandles

Originally Posted by enelym1978
I just used it at CPH airport on Monday. I had to double check that I could use it as I never really used the fast track security lanes.... The screen shows various programme members eligible such as SkyPriority for KLM, Air France and Delta but then, on a second page (on the LCD screen on top of the priority lane) there's a huge amount of FFP names and statuses eligible.

So I went through it, flying on LX with TK*G in Y class. Scanning the boarding pass didn't work... tried to then swipe my TK*G card and same, red light flashing.

Had to call the attendant who asked me to step out of that queue and she then opened her manual to find whether TK*G allowed access.... Took a few seconds, and she let me through another door that she manually opened. No queue at all, it went fast. Left me more time to roam the duty free shop

Looking back, it was not the newly labelled Gold Track access but just a regular fast track for premium class flyers or tier FFP members? It's not listed yet on the StarAlliance page yet.

Will be flying GVA-OPT this weekend... I'll see if OPT has it. GVA definitely not (yet?).
in CPH i don't recall having a *A Gold Track, only CPH Express for FFM (Star, OneWorld & SkyTeam only) There is also a SAS Fast track for GoldMembers but it's useless if you are travelling on other *carrier cause you won't get access no matter what, which basically sucks..