FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Is BA001 Club World London City worth it now?
Old Jun 8, 2016, 5:49 am
Foltan

Programs: BAEC Silver, HH Diamond, Avis President's Club
Originally Posted by yokozuma
Sorry to bump an old thread...

Got a Lloyds upgrade voucher expiring soon and after all my searching it looks like the best use of it will be on the Babybus.

Is BA0001 still preferred by FT over BA0003? A friend went on it recently and wasn't too fussed about it but I think he was just being picky.

Just think it would make it a little more interesting than having the same dry bacon rolls in T5
BA1 is preferred because BA3 doesn't have preclearance, but still has the SNN stop for refueling. Therefore there's not a timing advantage on this service, unless maybe you live next to LCY. The quality of service is the same though, and BA3 may be more convenient if you want to connect from elsewhere - a number of people have missed BA1 when flying in delayed from DUB beforehand.

Is it possible to use an upgrade voucher on the Babybus, being that there's no WT+ seats to upgrade from? I have no experience of this voucher so it may be that a TA is able to book and apply it or something, was just wondering.