FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - I work at the airport/for the airline. You're wrong.
Old Jun 5, 2016, 1:12 pm
CZAMFlyer

Programs: Bottom feeder Star Gold
Originally Posted by YOWgary
Man, if the perspective you're offering is simply "you people should stop whining and just harden up", you've got to go through about three hundred threads in this forum and dump on each one of them.
No thanks. Although, the forum population can be likened to the clientele of the RCMP, in which 10% of the people create 90% of the challenges.

this is basically just one big support group for those of us who continue to pursue a one-sided relationship with an airline who generally couldn't care less about us, many of these threads are simply people looking to vent about a problem that's not going to get solved.
No it's not. Its' purpose is to derive the greatest value from the programs used in frequent travel, in this case Aeroplan. If you truly feel the airline doesn't care about you, yet still continue to pursue that relationship, I don't know what to suggest. From YOW, there must be plenty of good alternatives to most domestic and international destinations.
Asking for help or collective problem solving issues is a huge benefit of tapping into a deep pool of public knowledge. Venting - is literally just hot air.

TL;DR - you're welcome to find this thread pointless, that doesn't mean the rest of us have to.
I never used that term to describe this or any other thread and wouldn't presume to suggest how anybody else should feel.

Let's agree to focus on our common ground: staff telling any passenger they're wrong (regardless of who may be right) is poor form. Have a trouble-free day.