FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme REVIEW - MASTER THREAD (Aug 2011 onward)
Old Jun 5, 2016, 11:12 am
SPLP007

Originally Posted by miadukes
SPLP, how did you get the limo for free??

My plan is so far to take the bus both ways, I believe I read its like 11 euros. I thought maybe the arrangement would be double that or so, but yeah for 80 euros I'd take the bus, I can spend those 60 in lots of better ways!! LOL

The bus and amongst other things is why I am doing IC Le Grand the first 3 nights and Vendome the last 2. I saw that they are practically neighbors and figured it would be more efficient to just walk over then have to deal with changing hotels and taking a tax somewhere further just ot save on one nights cost. I have the IHG free night and points to use at Le Grand.
IHG is a very nice hotel , we like it very much -lobby is wonderful

-very easy work over to hyatt -- I think the breakfast at IHG is much better than Hyatt - huge selection - with American breakfast or/and Chinese/Japanese can have them all --- only negative --the table set up-much to close to each other

as far as limo-- maid must have did something to the clock in the room and it went off at 4:00 am -- we never used the clock !! -- hotel was very nice and since we were leaving that day gave us the limo to airport - did not even ask -they offered -- huge change at this hotel under new manager - staff were all friendly and we felt like guests