FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Park Hyatt Mallorca REVIEW- MASTER THREAD
Old Jun 4, 2016, 10:03 am
TheTravelPlaybook

Originally Posted by jonjparr
Thanks for posting this - it was a great read. We're staying at the property later this year and really looking forward to our stay. Has it been confirmed that the beach club will not be able to guests staying this summer?
Thanks a lot! They were saying the country club would be open around September (but said with uncertainty- we are in Spain, remember). I'd imagine the beach club would be around that time frame. Cala Gat, about a 15-20 minute drive away, is a lovely hidden gem if you're looking for a great beach. Also, found out this morning that breakfast was included in my rate. YMMV I'm sure, but ask at check-in. They're still learning the ins and outs of everything, and I think in the future they'll do a better job of letting you know everything that is on offer. For example, we found out after leaving our room a final time that there's a bike rental with scooters to easily explore the island. Parking was free for our rental car, valet or self-park. Everyone was incredibly nice, however. Expect a lot of Germans, as it is Mallorca after all!