FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Official 2016 "Which Smartphone Should I Get?"
Old Jun 3, 2016, 12:58 pm
pseudoswede
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Silver, Bonvoy Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by nkedel
Moto X Pure edition? My wife is quite happy with hers; $349 for 32gb, no USB C, has a Micro-SD slot.
Too big for my kids' hands.

I ended up with two M9's. The accidental damage warranty sealed the deal. I'm upgrading my T-Mobile account to a really sweet regional-only grandfathered plan*. That would have given me the ability to take advantage of the Samsung Galaxy S7 BOGO. But, like I said before, I'm not sure I trust my kids with a $700 phone. $300 + accidental damage warranty sounds much better.

* - Currently paying $70 base for two lines, $5 each additional line. Three lines with 3GB data ($10 each) and one line with 6GB data ($15). Lines without a paid data plan actually get unlimited talk/text and unlimited throttled (128kbps) data. Maximum of five lines. New plan (only available in Colorado and Arizona) will give me all five lines each with 6GB data for the same price; plus I can add/remove lines as needed for $10/mo with 6GB data.