FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Question about "My Flights" app [service ends on 31 Dec 2017]
Old Jun 2, 2016, 3:11 pm
chris1979

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold & GGL & CCR, HH Diam, Bonvoy Titanium, IHG Spire, Tastecard
Originally Posted by KARFA
I haven't really commented much on this thread so far, but certainly my views on how indefensible I find myflights are clear in many other threads. I was looking at it today and the earliest booking I have dates from 2012 so I think I was a fairly early adopter. Since then it has been essential for me, especially in the last few years when I have often had upwards of 20 future bookings which I knew were continually monitored for changes by this brilliant, simple, but powerful app. Over the years I have recommended it on here many times, and it is great to have notifications and emails whenever something changes with a booking.

I do hope that the issues get resolved with Amadeus and we can use it again. As has been said by others, I am willing to pay for this app if needed as there is nothing out there that comes close to replacing it.

Good luck with the discussions with Amadeus!
20 upcoming bookings? I always suspected you were an amateur at all this!