FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Question about "My Flights" app [service ends on 31 Dec 2017]
Old Jun 2, 2016, 2:13 pm
armouredant

Programs: BA GGL
Chris has posted an update on the MyFlights Facebook page - it looks like Amadeus may acquiesce!

This has been an interesting week, and it's not even Friday yet. First off - thank you to everyone for their support - the number of supportive messages* through every medium has been overwhelming. And so in return I owe you an update.
The good news is that I've had some very positive initial discussions with Amadeus. It is early days, but there is I feel good intent to work towards a positive solution.
I'll update more as progress is made, but for now I'd say thank you to all those who have tweeted, emailed, AppStored and facebooked Amadeus requesting that they review the situation, but if they could now hold fire while we work out the next steps, hopefully we can work together for a win-win.
I'll keep you posted here on the Facebook page. Stay tuned.
Chris
*more than a thousand supportive messages, and one request for a refund because they only received 3 years of benefit for their £1.29 🙄

Last edited by armouredant; Jun 2, 2016 at 3:27 pm