FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Hilton Honors Surpass Card from American Express (formerly called Ascend)
Old May 29, 2016, 7:21 pm
HBKFan75

Originally Posted by HBKFan75
I have had the no-fee Hilton Amex for a while and recently got the Surpass for the 100k bonus. I've had it for about 3 weeks now and the first statement has posted, but it had no HHonors information on the Amex web site for the longest time, and so far no points have shown up for my spend. Now it says 0 points available where it used to say no info available. I guess that's an improvement?

Anyway, I just wanted to see if anyone can tell me if this is normal and it'll work itself out in time or if I need to check with Amex if the right HHonors account is linked. I can't remember what it did when I got the no-fee card.
Update on this... I tried on the full web site (I had been using the mobile app) and it had a new HHonors number created for me rather than the one I used on the application. I chatted with Amex and they changed it, but now it says Not Available again, so maybe it will just take a bit to update. Man... Would have been so much simpler if I had known there was going to be a 100k upgrade offer when I applied for this new card, but hopefully it will all work out in the end.