FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 4 High School Students LAX to Europe for the first time to Europe. Strategy sought..
Old May 29, 2016, 1:43 pm
Flying Machine

Programs: UA Plat MM, CM Plat, Amex Plat, Hertz CP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Vons Club
Thanks to all for all your posts, commentary and suggestions. Working with a group of teenagers was very insightful for me. The boys were very opiniated on what they wanted to do and in the end they seem to have an Itinerary that works for them. They first purchased a OW on DY LAX-CPH and finally yesterday purchased another OW VCE-LAX via ARN again on DY (well 2 of the 4) One is going to meet up with his family in Costa Rica for a vacation and the 4th his girlfriend in PDX (so they booked separately) They purchased 15 day Ist Class Student Eurarail Tix and have a series of Hostels, Family Lodging (Grandma of one of the Boys) and a luxury condo in Amsterdam thanks to one of the parents generosity an Airbnb and a Hotel.They will Visit Copenhagen, Amsterdam, Hamburg, Interlaken, Florence and Venice. Unfortunately this did not turn out to be the Budget Travel as I had expected Actually it's not that bad.. They have communicated well among themselves and the Parents have received written updates along the way. I am very proud of these graduating High School Seniors. Hopefully they will prepare a "Guest" Trip Report when they complete their travel. Thanks again to all and Safe Travels