FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Redemption connections from the regions
View Single Post
Old May 29, 2016, 2:34 am
corporate-wage-slave
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by chris1922Mk2
Would a call to the call centre of any use, or You First if I book an F redemption ? Or is it simply a case of the domestic redemption seats don't exist ? Is this likely to change at any point, nearer the time ?
In the meantime, I will try both of your suggestion and feed back as to how I get on.
NCL is too far TBH, I'd be more inclined to go by train if it came down to it, I get 1st Class train travel free through my employer.
Yes the Contact Centre staff can rig up other connections. So if you do a dummy booking for the domestic flight and see availability, which doesn't manifest in a connection, then call up and you shouldn't have to pay a fee. For WTP and above on the longhaul it gets more complicated since the domestic connection should come out of a more generous fare bucket which won't show on dummy bookings.