FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Globetrotter promotion returns May 12, 2016
Old May 28, 2016, 7:50 am
Dani289

First of all hello to all of you, I'm quite new to that whole "miles game" and I'm also taking part in this years QR promotion.

I've just booked a pretty nice deal to earn the second and the third badge, here are the details of anyone's keen:

Departure from Perth to New York on 8th October, (multi city booking). Return from New York to Ho Chi Minh on 18th October. Unfortunately it's all in the lowest booking class but it will still earn the two badges as well as the bonus 12.500 Qmiles and 75Qpoints for just about 480€.

I'm lucky that I had already booked a flight out of Munich to Perth on 8th July when the campaign was released. My goal is to get platinum status at the end of the campaign. I'll only have 165 Qpoints after the flights to and from JFK so I hope there'll be a nice biz deal to get the last badge and some Qpoints.

Does anyone of you know whether I'll still get a soft landing to gold status after a year and another 40qcredits ?