FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Regency SFO airport REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old May 24, 2016, 3:59 pm
roadman3313

Programs: Amtrak Select Executive, Hertz PC, National EE, IC Diamond Ambassador, ALL Gold, Hyatt Disc
I called once again to get an update on renovations for a future stay and was told all of the public areas should be completed very soon with the restaurant opening this Thursday the 26th. The only area remaining will be the 9th floor, however she did say noise would still be noticeable throughout the property most likely until they finish.

She also did say the Regency Club offerings were only cold offerings in a very limited space in a conference room on the 5th floor available only for Diamond Guests. After the renovations are complete the Regency Club should move back, however it will remain in line with "Regency Standards."

I asked further and was once again told that it will fall in line with the rest of the Regency Club standards once the renovations are done and not have any hot offerings. Now most clubs I have gone to had at least one or two hot offerings and the Hyatt Regency San Francisco has many usually during the evening. I don't know how exact this will be but I have been told this twice now. I know they tried this once about a year ago but brought the hot food back after much negative feedback.