FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA redemption ticket showing 'face value' on website that used to change FFP
Old May 24, 2016, 5:43 am
KARFA
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by chongcao
So why do you come back to join the conversation. You could just ignored the post. The reality is that I think occasionally people get curious, like me did. The true spirit about Frequent Flyer is to learn things you did not know about travel. For me, I have no idea how much BA would charge for a redemption ticket, and now, I accidently learnt the real figure and I am more than happy to share this info with people here. Someone here could find the 'rubbish knowledge' like this entertaining and helpful. Of course you can have your own attitude, but I truly wish that you could keep it to yourself.
Oh dear, you have taken my post completely the wrong way. No problem sharing information - I do it all the time on here. I didn't call the post or the information therein rubbish btw or say you shouldn't have posted it.

I am just trying to understand why you thing it matters or why you think it is a glitch or bug which should be taken advantage of? I get the impression based on your further post that it is entertainment value only?

Also there is no indication this is actually the value BA/AGL use.