FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Asiana A380 ICN-BKK Business Class – 13 Things I Hate About You
Old May 22, 2016, 9:15 am
xray

Programs: AC E75K, Amex Plat, NEXUS, Aman-user (not really a -junkie)
I can sympathize when a series of bad experiences becomes synergistic in a negative way ! Each on their own isn't too horrible but together, it's super annoying !

I flew OZ ICN-JFK in F on the A380. No huge life-altering complaints but it wasn't superlative IMO as many F experiences can be. The lack of English was a factor but mainly the lack of any warmth on the part of the crew. If you aren't going to be friendly, then at least be efficient and professional !

I found the hard product alright. Food was so-so. No real entertainment options and likely the whole experience was coloured by one FA who brought me my blueberry smoothie and placed it in a semi-precarious location. I was having trouble with the remote and as she reached over to assist me, I turned a bit and knocked the juice everywhere ! Like everywhere !!! Yes, it was physically my fault but her contribution and reaction was ludicrous. She threw all my items that were now stained into the garbage (including the dustbag for my purse which I can't replace) and then just came back with another glass of blueberry smoothie. It wasn't a good scene. Her attitude was more one of impatience as one would have with a small child rather than a helpful one in face of an unfortunate occurence...

Not a huge fan of OZ... want to try KE next time !