FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - "Migrant teen gangs" at Stockholm central station?
Old May 20, 2016, 5:03 am
GUWonder
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by gnaget
Your typical evening at Sergels Torg... http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article22850328.ab
Typical? No, that is not the case at all. That's like saying the typical evening around Stureplan may involve gun shots, that the typical evening walk back from around Vinterviken involves getting assaulted by some Swedish neo-Nazis or some SD-sympathizing xenophobic bigots.

These kind of situations are not a typical evening, for rather these kind of incidents are extraordinary and infrequent.

I've been walking by Sergels Torg at 2-4 a.m many nights this month, and zero issues when I've been going around there. Above the concrete pit, it was fine enough by me.

And when it comes to Stockholm Central Station itself, I am more comfortable there than I was around there 10 to 20 years ago. It's Sodermalm and Gamla Stan where an increase in shady behavior has been coming my way way more than at or around Stockholm Central Station.

Sergels Torg, however, is still another story; but let's just say that I when I walk out of Skanstull in Sodermalm, I don't feel a lot safer there than I do at Sergels Torg.