FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Park Hyatt Dubai REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
View Single Post
Old May 18, 2016, 8:37 pm
schwimmair

A BIG Thanks to SanDeigo1K, rehoult and CodeAdam10! Locked in at PH Dubai at the $155 Arabian Summer 3 Night rate plus DSU confirmed! So excited, thanks again for your insight.

Originally Posted by SanDiego1K
I have stayed in both hotels. For me, for a multi night stay, it would be an easy choice. I perceive the Capital Gate as being more of a high rise convention hotel. I perceive the PH Dubai as being more of a resort property. I would stay at the PH Dubai. It has a pleasant terrace by the water. It is a better property for relaxation.

However, should you decide to stay in Abu Dhabi, be sure to go to the Falcon Hospital. It is the largest such facility in the world. We found the tour fascinating.
Originally Posted by rehoult
No thought required: PH Dubai. Just spend 4 days without the kids there and couldn't recommend it more. Lovely property, very relaxing and yet close to the city.
Originally Posted by CodeAdam10
Having stayed at both (in suites), the Hyatt Capital Gate is a fine property for an overnight stay. New. Modern. Beautiful, well appointed large suites.

However, the PH Dubai is where I'd spend a relaxing 3 days. It's a beautiful oasis. You will certainly have a wonderful time, even more so if you can secure a DSU. No questions about it.

I also feel there is more to see / do in Dubai, but certainly a few gems in Abu Dhabi as well if you can spend a day / night there, if the additional cost makes sense.