FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Regency SFO airport REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old May 18, 2016, 5:16 pm
moulder3

Programs: SPG Lifetime Platinum, Hyatt Diamond, JetBlue Mosaic, AA Platinum, National Executive Elite
When I stayed last week the temporary lounge was on the 5th floor about as far away as possible from the elevator in a tiny room with maybe 6 tables. The offerings were very minimal.

Even more of an issue is how extensive the renovations are at the hotel. IMO, they should've shut-down for a few months to do everything at once. Instead, it makes for a crappy guest experience. Also, work is going on every day from 8:45am-6pm and if you need to sleep past 8:45am or need a quiet room to work during the day, stay at another hotel. Work is literally going on everywhere all floors (I asked for a 'quiet area' and after being told I was accommodated, was awoken by drilling at 8:45am the next morning). The drilling is often non-stop, too. I was told construction will be complete in September.

On the plus side, I had a newly-renovated room and can say that they're very nice. The new TVs are the best quality I've seen in a hotel room.