FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Spanish Honeymoon Itinerary - Help, Advice, Tips, etc.
Old May 17, 2016, 11:31 am
Acchint Singh

Originally Posted by spainlover
One thing I would consider would be subbing in San Sebastian instead of Mallorca. There are nice beaches in and around (San Sebastian itself, but also nearby places like Zarautz), and the food is world-class. But Mallorca is also really nice.
What hotel chain(s) do you have points with?
Agree with Lupine Chemist that Andalucia is really worth some time. If you happen to have SPG points, the Alfonso XIII in Sevilla is spectacular. Starwood's hotels in Spain are really nice, in fact one of the reasons I originally switched from being mainly Marriott to mainly Starwood.
I LOVE planning Spain trips and all my friends send me their friends for travel planning there, so if you have any specific questions, DM me.
HI,

Me and my fiance are planning our Honeymoon in Spain. 13 Day trip and based on the suggestions above we have planned the following:

•Madrid (4 nights) – 2 days exploring Madrid, 1 day-trip to Segovia, 1 day-trip to Toledo

•Seville (3 nights) – 2 days exploring Seville, 1 day-trip to Cordoba

•Granada (2 nights) – 3 days exploring Granada

•Overnight Train to Barcelona

•Barcelona (4 nights) – 3 days exploring Barcelona, 1 day-trip to Montserrat

We would love your inputs/suggestions on the same along with any other places we should visit and the Hotels we can see in the places above