FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Upcoming Promotion
View Single Post
Old May 16, 2016, 11:02 am
ChoiceHotels
Company Representative, Choice Hotels

Originally Posted by RockyF
At the bottom of the email I just received, it says "After a second qualifying trip with arrival between 5/26/16 and 8/18/16," but my registration confirmation on the website gives the range as 5/12 to 8/18. I tried calling the toll-free number to confirm that both stays could happen before 5/26 but got disconnected. Anybody else notice the discrepancy and try to follow up?
Apologies for the confusion. The correct range is 5/12/16 to 8/18/16 as listed on the website. There was a typo in the email that has now been corrected.

Originally Posted by kcaluwae
I'm new to choice hotels. I registered for this promotion on their website, but I don't get any kind of confirmation that I'm registered. Nothing on the website seems to say I'm registered and I don't seem to get an email.

Is there a way to verify if your registration went through?

UPDATE: I think I understand what's going. Small print mentions this offer is only open to US residents and I haven't got my address registered in US in my profile. So probably the reason I cannot register. Too bad.
If you send me a private message with your member number, we can take a look at this for you and confirm.

Originally Posted by sdsearch
I can top you:

I only registered once, but received two confirmation e-mails (hours apart) for registering. I stared at them for a while (to see if one was a correction or something) but couldn't find any difference.
Sorry for the inconvenience. Please send me a private message with your member number so that we can investigate.