FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Issues, bugs and glitches on ba.com website [Please keep thread clutter-free!]
Old May 16, 2016, 8:42 am
JAXBA

Programs: Ex-BA/AA/CP/LY staff, BA Executive Club Blue, IHG Diamond, Marriott Silver, Chick-fil-A Red
Originally Posted by Lolbert
Hi,
I have 2 long-standing gripes with BA.com (using Chrome on a Mac):
1. The login screen remembers my Exec no. but not my password
Originally Posted by Globaliser
Isn't this like pretty much every other login? Most that I've come across will only remember the user name but not the password.
Chrome can store logins in the cloud (http://passwords.google.com) and will fill in user names and passwords. BA.com isn't going to be 'remembering' the password for quick login, but Chrome can - what I've noticed though is that Chrome will often fill in my BAEC number, but not my password (I don't have BA.com 'remember me' turned on, as I handle my wife's account too). This is probably more of a Chrome issue than a BA.com one - but it might somehow be due to the layout of the login form, where Chrome can't immediately see the password field?

Lolbert - if you're using Google to store your passwords, click in the prepopulated field with your membership number, see if it gives you the option to 'use password for xxx' which then, sometimes, populates the password field...