FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 50 minute connection at CDG - is this even possible?
Old May 15, 2016, 1:36 am
Goldorak
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by UVAhoo06
When I pass through security, I assume that there will be priority line for J or STE+ passengers?
Yes for sure. Labeled Sky Priority.

QUOTE=UVAhoo06;26625299]It's quite disconcerting to know that AF will sell as ticket with a 1:05 connection time when they know that this connection is incredibly tight and could cause a lot of misconnects and headaches for passengers. Why do they do this?![/QUOTE]
They sell it because it is feasible and complies with the defined MCT. And it is very likely that the immense majority of the pax makes it, so...

Originally Posted by UVAhoo06
Thanks! The big unknown, then, is where the DUB flight arrives at. I assume it's gotta be Terminal 2E because it's a non-Schengen flight connecting to another non-Schengen flight. I also didn't know that Terminal 2E had different lettered piers. I thought it was just one long terminal . Man, it's been a long time since I've transited through CDG!
Yes, as said, you will arrive in 2E, very very likely at K gates.