FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 50 minute connection at CDG - is this even possible?
Old May 14, 2016, 11:37 am
UVAhoo06

Programs: DL DM/MM
Originally Posted by Goldorak
1) yes but tight ! Do not loose time en-route.
2) yes most of the time, so definitely, it will eat your connection time
3) I would say yes, but in your case the process will not be as "short" as if you were deplaning at a gate with a jetway.
Keep in mind the following :
- you will have to go through security (but not through immigration)
- T2E has 3 different concourses (K, L, M gates). If you are driven by bus to the terminal (from DUB), you will be dropped at the main 2E building (K gates). If your flight to SEA departs from K, then it will be quick. If you depart from L or M, you'll have to take an automatic train to reach your concourse. It runs very frequently. To pass security, do not hesitate to ask to skip the line if you are running short of time.
Thank you for this very helpful information! When I pass through security, I assume that there will be priority line for J or STE+ passengers? It's quite disconcerting to know that AF will sell as ticket with a 1:05 connection time when they know that this connection is incredibly tight and could cause a lot of misconnects and headaches for passengers. Why do they do this?!