FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 50 minute connection at CDG - is this even possible?
Old May 14, 2016, 2:26 am
Goldorak
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by UVAhoo06
I'm flying from DUB-CDG-SEA with a 1:05 connection in CDG.

The first segment is operated by AF City Jet on an Avro, and the second segment is operated by DL. I've been told that DUB-CDG arrives in Terminal 2E and my US-bound flight departs from 2E also.

Three question:
1. Does this connection seem doable?
2. Also, do most Avro jets deplane at a gate or remote stand? I ask because deplaning at a remote gate will eat into my connection time.
3. That said, even if my flight is at a remote stand, is the transfer generally painless and efficient?

Thanks, fellow FTers!
1) yes but tight ! Do not loose time en-route.
2) yes most of the time, so definitely, it will eat your connection time
3) I would say yes, but in your case the process will not be as "short" as if you were deplaning at a gate with a jetway.
Keep in mind the following :
- you will have to go through security (but not through immigration)
- T2E has 3 different concourses (K, L, M gates). If you are driven by bus to the terminal (from DUB), you will be dropped at the main 2E building (K gates). If your flight to SEA departs from K, then it will be quick. If you depart from L or M, you'll have to take an automatic train to reach your concourse. It runs very frequently. To pass security, do not hesitate to ask to skip the line if you are running short of time.