FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt insiders : what is it?
View Single Post
Old May 13, 2016, 11:52 am
frenchft

Programs: *A Gold / ST Elite+ / OWS / EK G / HH Diam. / MR Tit / Hyatt GLOB / IHG Diam. / SL Jade / GHA Tit.
Originally Posted by yosithezet
Ouch! Do tell.
Based on the nature of your posts in the Hyatt Insiders we do not feel that the community is a good fit; therefore, your membership to the Hyatt Insiders has been cancelled.

For any inquiries into this matter, please contact Consumer Affairs at [email protected].

>>> 90% of my post was related to product, experience, ideas... positive stuffs
>>> 10% about average experience in some properties and CS when you got a big issue (in my case 3 cards in fraud).

Nature of the post means : never say bad thing about CS and let on your knees venerating the god hyatt. North Korea style.

I guess they don't want people share the bad... it's a auto congratulation stuff managed by people who believe that this is marketing. Marketing is also dealing with the bad, understand it and make the things change. Useless community, full of "super mega ultra fan boys" (never seen this anywhere, except at school with guys at the first row) and moderated by outsource marketing useless young people.