FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa {JAM}
View Single Post
Old May 13, 2016, 8:15 am
adambrock

Programs: HHonors Diamond, AA Executive Platinum, National Executive Elite, Avis First
Getting from the airport (Montego Bay) to the resort, the best way is taxi, shuttle or limo? Trying to save some $s so that is a factor.
My experience was the money savings was not worth the time and stress of using a shuttle. I want to say we waited over an hour before the charter bus departed the airport. On the day of departure the shuttle was running extremely late, and I was very concerned we would miss our flight (the last one of the day).

From my previous post:
To get from the airport to the resort we stopped at Jamaica Tours but they were booked up. They referred us to Tourwise. Tourwise had us sit on a charter bus for about an hour while they tried to round up additional customers, which was a little annoying. For some reason they did not pick us up form the hotel and the scheduled time on our departure day. We ended up having to call them a few times and they were about 45 minutes late picking us up. We made it to our flight in ample time, but it still caused some undue stress. The cost of transportation was $25 per person round trip. A taxi was $35.00 for up to 4 people. Doing it again, I'd just pay the extra $20 for a taxi.