FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Concur Travel and Expense (CTE) Corporate Travel Site
Old May 12, 2016, 9:10 am
BThumme

Programs: UA 1K, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Formerly Starbucks Gold
Originally Posted by cestmoi123
I'm talking about it in the context of Concur allowing a flight that appears to be more expensive than an alternative, but not allowing the apparently cheaper alternative to be booked. I've had this happen, where (for example), a flight for $1000 on carrier A is listed as out of policy while a flight on carrier B for $1200 is listed as policy compliant. When I asked about what certainly appeared to be a bug, I was informed that it was actually supposed to work that way.

At the company where I used Concur, there wasn't a manager who had to approve specific travel arrangements. Trips needed signoff for some employees, but once the manager signed off on "John has to go to Des Moines on Thursday," then Concur was "in charge" of determining what specific arrangements were allowed.
Understood. For us, it seems to flag solely on price...which is an issue, because Frontier out of DEN seems to throw out some dirt cheap fares DEN-SFO and DEN-IAH