FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Promo NAS16: Bonus miles Europe r/t travel thru 31 Jul 2016; valid all fare classes
Old May 10, 2016, 5:38 pm
kauppias

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by nk15
In all similar AA promos in the past tickets purchased before the promotion but flown within the promotion period received the bonus miles. Based on that precedent, I am hopeful this will still be the case. However, in past similar BA promotions previously purchased tickets were excluded, but AA tends to be more inclusive about this.

Based on past promotions, every eligible TATL crossing immediately gets half the bonus, irrespective if it is rt or not, irrespective which side of the pond originates, and irrespective if it is part of a longer trip. I hope all these still apply.

Btw, this is an improved version of the past promos, because now BA/IB/etc marketed flights also count (it used to be only AA marketed flights counted).

This is great for me, as I have three super discounted J tickets within the time period, so I am getting all 50k miles. So cool!! Too bad there is a cap of two trips! Last year I would have gotten 115k bonus miles!

Agreed that the two cap is a bummer, I will just credit any other J flights to ba over the two ba has run their own version of this promo each year so one can spread out the joy 😃