FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lufthansa business class [merged] experience reports
Old May 10, 2016, 2:28 am
sushimaru

Help Me Decide on Window or Aisle for LH Biz!

I have LH A340 ride coming up for FRA-NRT. It's my first time travelling in LH Business.

I'm a man of approx. 5''5 or 166cm. Usually I'm a window person and like to enjoy the view. However, I also love to take photos on plane and play with seat, and prefer easy access to restroom. Since it's in 2-2-2 configuration, I have to cross over my neighbor if I want to visit the bar or restroom. My question is, when the neighbor is in full-flat sleeping position, would it be not too difficult to jump-over without disturbing?

Since also I want undisturbed access to the aisle, I'm also considering an aisle seat but currently only center seats are available which are facing towards each other (A as opposed to H). I think I'd feel awkward sort of facing towards unknown seatmate and playing footsie with him/her. But at least I'm less likely to disturb my seatmate by clicking photos and playing with the seat (i.e. having the position full-flat/reclined at different angles etc), compared to if I sit by the window. And of course, restroom visit anytime.

It's a tough choice!