FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Giftcardrescue.com
View Single Post
Old May 7, 2016, 11:15 pm
IDM79

Programs: Hilton Honors
Add me to the list of those who will avoid using these guys in the future. Took a month of emails and calling to finally get even an acknowledgment that they finally received my gift cards. (I called several times with no answer. Not even a canned recording of "we care about your call but we're busy". Just ringing. After a month of these calls and about to just chalk up a loss, someone actually picked up the phone! I was so shocked I was speechless for a few seconds.) But acknowledging that they even got my cards was/is only half the battle. Another few weeks later and an email notifying me that a check will be sent "within 3 to 7 business days." Finally! But wait, not there yet... Haven't heard or received anything after 3 weeks. It sounds like most everyone eventually gets paid up (I'm still hoping), but they take sooooooooo long to complete an order. It wouldn't be quite as bad if they kept you somewhat updated on what's going on, but it's as if they go on radio silence and just leave you hanging in the wind. How hard is it to just send even an automated assurance that "we're still here and you are going to get your money." Almost makes me think Giftcardrescue is being run by a single guy out of a basement with absolutely no overhead. Not a very professional organization regardless.
Long story short, made the order a couple months ago and still waiting for a check. Still waiting, but no longer holding my breath.