FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Confidante Miami / Andaz Miami Beach - Unbound - REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old May 4, 2016, 5:19 pm
miadukes

Programs: AA Plat, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Marriot Gold
Originally Posted by Membersince2013
So yesterday, i tried booking 28-31 at The Confidante in order to make use of the free night. I picked an OceanFront Balcony King in hope that they'll upgrade me to a Suite since im a Diamond. Price for 3 nights came out to almost $1500. Didn't seem weird to me but i wanted to try something else. I then went back and tried booking 28-30. Oceanfront was $20 less and the price came out to be $900+. Doesn't seem like the 3rd night is actually free...You're still paying for it. I just went ahead and booked 2 nights and then booked my earlier dates at the Hilton Bentley Miami (trying to keep Diamond at Hyatt and Hilton).
Originally Posted by cdancer20
Are you sure that you didn't get the 3rd night free? Did you remember to use the "FREE3" code? Also, the 3rd night free is off the standard rate. I just checked and I saw the Oceanfront balcony was $589/night for 2 nights. For the third it clearly showed in the rate details $589/night for the first 2 nights and the third night free. Final price was like $1200 + taxes.

When I initially tried it, the 3rd night was getting charged as well, i did have the promo code so not sure where it went wrong. I didnt actually intend to book just wanted to see prices but it didnt work for me so maybe they take it off at checkin?